Skype: empirehoseMSN: email@example.com
I. Hydraulic brake hose
1. Structure: It is composed of an inner rubber layer that is highly resistant to oil, heat and water leakage, a resin processed yarn braided reinforcement layer and an ozone-resistant outer rubber layer, especially the inter-layer rubber sheets which can improve adhesion between different layers of the hose.
2. Features: EMPIRE hydraulic brake hose and hose assembly have low water penetration, high dynamic service life and low volume expansion, and good resistance to heat and ozone.
3. Use: It is widely applicable to hydraulic systems in automobiles and motorcycles for hydraulic power transmission.
II. Air brake hose
1. Structure: Inner rubber layer is made from EPDM/SBR, with excellent resistance to steam penetration and high temperature. Reinforcement layer is made from resin-processed high-strength spiral polyester cord or short fabric through winding. Outer rubber layer is made from synthetic EPDM/SBR with excellent resistance to heat and ozone. Adhesive middle rubber sheet is bonded completely, to ensure excellent dynamic performance.
2. Features: Low volume expansion and good resistance to heat and ozone.
3. Use: Air brake hose is mainly for use in air brake systems of various trucks, passenger cars and heavy-duty trucks, for delivery of air pressure force.
III. Automobile AC Hose
1. Structure: It is composed of an inner rubber layer, a nylon layer, a middle rubber layer, a braid layer, a middle rubber layer, knitted layers and the outer rubber layer. Special structure of inner rubber layer is able to bear large compression ratio and ensure connector integrity after crimping operation.
2. Features: Excellent resistance to refrigerant, moisture and leakage, heat and bending, and good noise reducing effect.
3. Use: Automobile AC hose is mainly used in air conditioning systems of various automobile, cars, trucks and buses, and is compatible with ozone-friendly R-134A refrigerant.